I think it would be a good idea if we re-opened for Mass next month; let`s say 3rd Sunday of Lent  on 7 March.  Hopefully, a lot of people will be feeling safer after having had the jab, and probably the weather will be getting better.  If, on the other hand, you want to be cautious and wait longer, that is fine.

Do contact me if you have strong feelings/opinions about this.  We have to re-open at some point, there are always risks, and it will probably be the case that numbers will still be low until later on.  I just feel 7 March is not a bad time.

Kind Regards
Fr Maurice